Custom Search

Thursday 20 November 2008

The grandfather's affection like that although currently I has mature

The grandfather's affection like that melakat although currently I has belanjak mature, my small time was always spoilt, anywhere he was I was always asked, when departing also I was delivered and picked up by the bicycle, he had not complained tired, tapi'kasih love that could not was felt by me again since I the class primary school 3, because he left me forevermore, I was very sad to lose him, for me he was the person who most was loved by me melibi my parents personally, up to now I slalu remembered he on the love loved me uptil now, why I every beliu exceeded my parents personally?? Because his time ate me must be disuapin with tangannya. during me germain also he that so temanku,sungguh made me happy.

0 comments: